Honored Contributor

Re: Ice-T and CoCo Have Baby Girl Today (photo)

I really like Coco and Ice-T and am so happy their little daughter arrived without major complications.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@pommom wrote:

I wasn't aware that Coco was pregnant!  Cutie pie of a baby.

I saw a photo of CoCo a few weeks ago, and she had a small baby bump.  TMZ reported Chanel was 5.7 pounds and 18 inches.  Such a sweet little baby!  Sounds like mom and baby are doing fine.

Honored Contributor

I love the baby's name, Chanel Nicole.  Feminine and normal instead of Apple, North and some of the others we hear nowadays.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I love the baby's name, Chanel Nicole.  Feminine and normal instead of Apple, North and some of the others we hear nowadays.

I like the name too.  I believe CoCo's name is actually Nicole with CoCo as her nickname.

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I like the name too.  I believe CoCo's name is actually Nicole with CoCo as her nickname.

This is true @wildcat fan .   CoCo's real name is Nicole. Hence the baby's middle name.

Yes, the baby is quite a fashionista already! Most newborns are wearing a plain knit cap to keep their heads warm, not this little one!  She's got the bow thing going on!  

A day old and already a fashion plate thanks to Mama.

I think so far the baby looks like Ice-T!  Esp. around the eyes!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ADORE Coco & Ice...she's been talking about babies for some time.  

Though...

I have a feeling many don't know the tone of Coco's model gigs over the years...or the history of Ice-T's discography.  The well-wishers might not be so quick to respond.

Curiously enough...another famous rap star/model couple, about to have a baby, will garner alot of negative attention with the birth of their child.   Sure, there are some 'couple' differences, but many more similarities than people realize.....but a totally different interweb opinion.  Hummm...funny.

Honored Contributor

cute

Esteemed Contributor

Just noticed that Chanel has her own Instagram account now, so there will probably be lots of photos in the future.

Honored Contributor

They seem like a nice couple and I'm happy for them.

I enjoyed their 'reality show' a year or two back.   But it never came back.  Then they got a talk show but it wasn't carried in this market, so I haven't seen them for a while now.

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Well, I really don't think there's anything wrong with any of the names listed, but to me, Chanel as a first name is just as "not normal" (for lack of a better term) as Apple or North.