Valued Contributor

I hate to say it, but Lisa's "Vlogazine" is a total let down.  The material is dated and jumbled.  The writing is inconsistent.  I just don't know what to say.  I was never a Lisa follower/adorer but I expected more (a lot more) after over a year of unemployment.  I hope she finds herself soon.

Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Has any former host left a shopping channel and really made it?

The only one I can think of is Mike Rowe.

Christa Pitts/family--- "Elf on a Shelf"

Yes...Mike Rowe has done very well since leaving QVC...where they relegated him to the wee hours.  I didn't know of the channel back in the days when he was on, but hav watched some of his work for them on YouTube....so funny!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Christa Pitt's Elf on a Shelf is wildly popular.

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

@missy1 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Has any former host left a shopping channel and really made it?

The only one I can think of is Mike Rowe.

Christa Pitts/family--- "Elf on a Shelf"

Yes...Mike Rowe has done very well since leaving QVC...where they relegated him to the wee hours.  I didn't know of the channel back in the days when he was on, but hav watched some of his work for them on YouTube....so funny!

@september

I agree! I don't know if his last Q appearance on Q is on youtube, but it was a late night jewelry show and during a presentation, he suddenly stopped, said "I can do this 'stuff' (but another word) anymore and just walked off.

Not very professional, but sooooo funny!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Thank you, Newziesuzie !!!