Esteemed Contributor

1.   For every obstacle there is a solution.  Persistence is the key.  The greatest mistake is giving up.

2.   Listen with ears of tolerance!  See through the eyes of compassion!  Speak with the language of love!

3.   Decide what you want...believe you can have it, believe you deserve it, and believe it's possible for you.

4.   If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be.

5.   Success is not the key to happiness.  Happiness is the key to success.  If you love what you are doing you will be successful.

6.   We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.

7.   The point is not to pay back kindness but to pass it on.

8.   Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere.

9.   Learn everything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can - there will always come a time when you will be grateful you did.

10.   When we are no longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

This is such a nice collection of quotes, but 2 stole my heart. It felt good to read those beautiful words, and I absolutely couldn't agree more. "See through the eyes of compassion"- I LOVE IT!!!😊❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

This is such a nice collection of quotes, but 2 stole my heart. It felt good to read those beautiful words, and I absolutely couldn't agree more. "See through the eyes of compassion"- I LOVE IT!!!😊❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles ...If only people would realize being soft, gentle and kind will get them so much more than by using violence or hard tactics.  Like the violence in the streets right now, for what purpose?  They gain nothing and create destruction, pain, and death.  So sad.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Wonderful quotes here. Thanks again @Lindsays Grandma  ❤️

Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

You titled this inspiring quotes and that is so true.

I like #6. Thank you for these words.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: INSPIRING QUOTES

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma  Well Said!!! Softness, gentleness, and kindness cost us nothing, but the "riches" we gain from them are immeasurable.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖