Regular Contributor
For those that may be interested Vera Bradley has face masks back in stock. I just ordered 3 plus filters that fit in the masks.
Regular Contributor

Thanks I'll take a look. The reviews weren't very good. After washing complaints about quality. Nordstrom is/was selling masks 6 for $24. Black or white. I went with those and like them. They work, not expensive.

Trusted Contributor

that's 8 dollars for shipping, pricey for me the transport!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vera Bradley

[ Edited ]

I bought a few earlier and just ordered more.  I was waiting for them to come back in stock.  They run a little large, so I washed and dried them and now they fit better.  The ear loops are more comfortable compared to other masks that I have.   After trying several types of cloth masks these are my favorites.  We're all different but these work well for me.    

Super Contributor

@tervuren Hope you like them - I bought two in Vera's "Cuban Postcard" print (not on the website anymore) and wore one today (with the filter in) and thought it was great Woman Very Happy

I got an email from shopdisney for masks with some cute Disney prints available for pre-order but since I already have an advance order with QVC for 3 Lug masks I told myself whoa, that's enough masks for now! LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

@tervuren Thank you for posting this! I had wanted some a while back but they were sold out. So, thanks to your post, I ordered several today! I love VB prints! I want to have many masks, as I believe that wearing them is for the long-term....part of the new normal.

Trusted Contributor

If you live in South, Publix grocery stores have black masks 2 in package for $5 or printed patterns $4 each.  Masks fit well; a lined stretchy fabric that hooks behind ears.  Washable too.  If you don't see them by registers, ask.  They sell out quickly, but my store restocks fast.  I find them fairly comfortable here in humid Florida.  Very difficult wearing a mask outside in our heat, but I always wear mine around others or when entering a store.

Esteemed Contributor
Are the Vera Bradley masks made in China? Most of my VB items are made in China. I have enough VB and just unsubscribed from their daily emails, as I don’t need nor want any more.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puppy Lips the Vera Bradley masks are made in USA in Indiana I believe.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AlcottWilder wrote:

@Puppy Lips the Vera Bradley masks are made in USA in Indiana I believe.  

@Puppy Lips , @AlcottWilder : When they first started making them, it was at their Indiana manufacturing facility. They are now being made in China. Woman Frustrated Customer reviews on the VB site have posted photos of the Made in China labels.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~