Respected Contributor

IF. YOU. EVER FORGET YOUR. CHARGER.....

Went away for the weekend and for the first time I forgot to take the charging cord for my iPad and my iPhone.

Of course, the batteries would go down to zip!   Stopped at a Verizon Wireless store:  $40 !  No way said DH.  So, we drove to the other end of the shopping center and he said to check Ross......

To my amazement, just as he said there was a wall of them by the men‘s Department.  My charger cost $ 7 there !!!

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

Re: IF. YOU. EVER FORGET YOUR. CHARGER.....

I've seen them in convenience stores and CVS too

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@jlkz

Im pretty sure the last place one should look is at a Verizon or ATT store. I got my chargers at WalMart and paid very little for them.

Esteemed Contributor

Good deal @jlkz!

Honored Contributor

I need to get a car charger for my Samsung Android.   Are such things universal or do I have to get one that works specifically for my model?  I feel foolish asking, but did a quick Google search to no avail.

Honored Contributor

Better yet ......  if your device came with a car charger, put it in a little ziploc bag and leave it in your glove compartment!   Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Just be careful with the cheapy chargers.  Sometimes they actually can damage your phone.

Honored Contributor

My iPad won’t charge unless apple charger.My husbands old model phone will charge by any brand.

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I need to get a car charger for my Samsung Android.   Are such things universal or do I have to get one that works specifically for my model?  I feel foolish asking, but did a quick Google search to no avail.

My daughter has a car charger which she bought at Walmart.  It is a universal charger and unless your instructions specifically says you have to use a charger for your model, you should be safe buying any kind.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

I only use an Apple brand charger, per Apple’s suggestion. Apple branded anything is pretty much the same price every where. The cube is $20 and the cable is $20. Verizon’s pricing was in line.