Esteemed Contributor

Re: I will always remember April 28th 2020.

@Goodie2shoes   I'm so sorry for your pain. It's hard to lose your mom. It will get easier as time moves on. She will live in your heart forever!!💐

QVC Customer Care

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

Today my Mom has been gone for 1 year, taken by the Covid Virus. She was 88 yrs old, lived a wonderful and blessed life, mom of 10 children and we all love her dearly. I know she is in a good place.  To all who have lost love ones to that horrible virus, my heart goes out to you, it's devastating to know that your loveone is alone going through it. I am my moms oldest child and I was the one they kept in contract with during her hospital stay and I could not visit her of course. The day she died they had called  me to advise they were sending her back to the nursing home and 15 minutes later they called me and said she just passed.  I only got to see her 1 time via a nurses cell phone, she was on a ventilator and in a coma and that was about 3 days before she died. Sorry to go on and on, Love you Mom !! 

My heart goes out to you, I am so sorry Smiley Sad 

Susan

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes  Totally understand. HeartHeartHeart

Respected Contributor

@Puppy Lips  wrote:

So sorry for your loss. My Mom passed on August 20, 2020. She did not have the virus, as she was tested many times, but we could not see her because of the virus. She was either in her senior living appartment, the hospital, or at the end, assisted living. Of course all the places had restrictions on visitations. I did get to see her in the hospital once when we thought she might pass. The last time I did see her was on July 9, when we met her in the waiting room of the dentists office when she had an appointment. We talked on the phone often. I was going t call her the night before she passed, but didn't, and I will always regret that.

With Mother's day coming up, and all the "gift" advertising, it makes me very sad. Though I am a mother myself, somehow the day has lost all meaning and I don't want to think about it or hear about it.

I am still going through her things, and I have so many questions about "who is that in the photo," or "where did you get that?" Sigh.

You have my deepest sympathy on the loss of your mom as well.  Along with my siblings we plan a trip to the cemetary on Mother's Day to pray and give thanks for our mom.  Many blessing to you and your family

Esteemed Contributor

i lost my mom in 1981..she was 57.....still hurts after all these years......mother's day is always difficult......can't imagine how difficult it was for those who could not see their loved ones struggling with covid.....just heartbreaking....take care.....

Trusted Contributor

@Goodie2shoes   So very sorry for your loss.  A mom to 10...god bless her.  Heart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes  So sorry for the loss of your mom,  It is a very difficult loss especially around Mother's Day.  I lost my mother, my best friend, in 1990.  I think of her constantly, but know she is in a better place and that I will see her again some day.

Esteemed Contributor

@Goodie2shoes   I'm so sorry your Mom got the terrible virus. I only wish vaccines had been available earlier for so many loved ones! 

Trusted Contributor

@Goodie2shoes  I am so sorry for the loss of your mom.  I can only imagine how hard it was to not be with her.  I am sure she understood the circumstances though.  Try to focus on all of your favorite memories of her and carry those in your heart instead.

Blessings to you and your family,

~LdyBugz

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes I am so very sorry for your loss of your Mom ❤

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"