Respected Contributor

I was born; I blinked; and it was over

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/smart-living/woman-writes-cheeky-obituary-before-losing-battle-to...

she has it right..............good advise, if you take her story to heart...................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Trusted Contributor

Re: I was born; I blinked; and it was over

Very moving. I was teary eyed reading it.
Respected Contributor

I like her style.

Occasional Contributor

Hey there 2 of my favorite posters Raven and Cody. Just stopping by to say HEY there. Being a lung cancer survivor for 5 years and my husband still battling prostate cancer I can empathize with her philosophy. It changes your life and the way you interact with family and friends. Thanks for sharing ........

Respected Contributor

On 4/2/2015 Seraphim said:

Hey there 2 of my favorite posters Raven and Cody. Just stopping by to say HEY there. Being a lung cancer survivor for 5 years and my husband still battling prostate cancer I can empathize with her philosophy. It changes your life and the way you interact with family and friends. Thanks for sharing ........

O........M..........G..........Seraphim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girlfriend how the heck are you.........I'm sooooooooo happy to hear from you........even happier to hear you've reached the 5 year mark......AWESOME!!!!!!!.........and yes, the big C does change a lot of things......kinda makes you a lot stronger as a person and more open..........how could something so bad, bring good outcomes.........it's a mystery........................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

On 4/2/2015 Seraphim said:

SWEET SERA! Don't be a stranger. You are my hero for the way you and your husband have gotten through the last five years with such grace and courage. It is SO nice to see you here!

Trusted Contributor

I like her style too Cody!
Honored Contributor

This was very moving. She hit the nail on the head. It was a good reminder of the important things in life. Thanks for the post.

Honored Contributor

Not many people handle their own (and rather sudden) death sentence with such matter of fact common sense and courage. It is so nice to see someone who, rather than make us sad, gave us some practical advice and a great example to follow.