Respected Contributor

You won't believe what I saw ! I pulled into a QT gas station and noticed an officer watching a woman who was smoking while pumping gas. I looked at her and thought what kind of idiot would smoke while pumping gas ! I pulled up to the pump got out of my car then heard screeming. I looked over and saw the woman's arm was on fire ! She was swinging her arm and running around going crazy.  I ran over to her but the officer put her on the ground and was putting the fire out with his bottled water.

He got her up from the ground then he put her in handcuffs and threw her in the back of his patrol car !! I was totally shocked !  so I went over to him and asked why he was arresting her. He looked me square in the eyes and said,

WAVING A FIREARM !!   

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes That's been going around on FB for awhile.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I was Horrified today !

[ Edited ]

When I began reading this I thought, "bless  her heart". As I neared the end I could not stop laughing!!!😂😂😂😂

Thank you for sharing this teaser!😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

O-M-G.  I had to read it twice before I got it. That's hilarious but at first I was mortified.

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

Your hysteria is unfounded.

These are off-duty cops. What they can and can't do is based on the contract those stores have with the city/state for off-duty security.

Most require cops to stay away from customers unless they're stealing, committing a crime, or in a true emergency.

This is 100% the woman's fault. She's a moron and it's clear she isn't adult enough to pump gas. 

Honored Contributor

Is this supposed to be funny?....yes I get it.  She was waving a "firearm"...ha ha...not really.

Honored Contributor

Scare me half to death then laugh?  Nope.  Sorry.

Honored Contributor

This is just sick,to post this.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

• @CalminHeart wrote:

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

Your hysteria is unfounded.

These are off-duty cops. What they can and can't do is based on the contract those stores have with the city/state for off-duty security.

Most require cops to stay away from customers unless they're stealing, committing a crime, or in a true emergency.

This is 100% the woman's fault. She's a moron and it's clear she isn't adult enough to pump gas. 

@CalminHeart 

It's a supposed joke.  "Waving a firearm", as in her arm is on fire.

Trusted Contributor

@CalminHeart  Some people have no sense of humor. This was a joke, it didn't really happen.