Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Off topic:  My cork keeps popping off of my wine bottle.  I'm serious. Too much alcohol in this batch, I guess.

Solution:  drink it.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Esteemed Contributor

It could be worse........I was posting on AF  {AS}.... whoa & CONFUSED.  I am either RUDE or 'not called' OR both...?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really!   No I have no idea but it's THERE and some 'M' person girl assessed me as > T H IS. 

`NAES` 

Believe I'll give her a confused face if those are working. 

Heat is bothering many people during this new format AHHH,,,

Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

@ROMARY wrote:

Off topic:  My cork keeps popping off of my wine bottle.  I'm serious. Too much alcohol in this batch, I guess.

Yes, that's what I've been doing, but it doesn't seem to help..........'Scared me to death' the first time.  I'm getting tired of picking my cork up off the floor.  'Here a cork, there a cork, everywhere a cork - cork.............(rolling eyes)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Naes, its because you are only valued, therefore, you have issues. Lol. You can only gaze from afar at the druzy tiara. Smiley Happy. Come say hi here, we are nice, slightly bent, but fun bunch here. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: I've Been Downgraded!!!

[ Edited ]

p.s.  I washed and dried the cork (from the floor) the first time, and then I've been covering it with fresh plastic wrap each time.   It still keeps popping away..............!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@makeup addict wrote:

A diamonique tiara. 

@makeup addict no longer available, but maybe you can make a request? Woman Wink

Diamonique Sterling 3.05 ct tw Scroll Design Tiarahttp://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-Sterling-3.05-ct-tw-Scroll-Design-Tiara.product.J83846.html

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@makeup addict wrote:

Nah, you get you own ignore button if you make it to exalted. 

FUNNY...............!

I may never make it to the room of crowns, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

Respected Contributor

Kinda like my ipad. It keeps popping up and down, which makes me hit the Christmas in July banner. If I do thatone more time, I may have to borrow your bottle. 

Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

@IamMrsG wrote:

@ROMARY wrote:

Yes, that's what I've been doing, but it doesn't seem to help..........'Scared me to death' the first time.  I'm getting tired of picking my cork up off the floor.  'Here a cork, there a cork, everywhere a cork - cork.............(rolling eyes)

I had a friend who once tried to 'can' pickled cabbage (kraut).  She thought she was under attack one night when those jars in the basement started popping their lids in rapid succession.  

After she came out from under the bed, and had the courage to go downstairs, she found pickled cabbage spewed all over her basement walls. 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Esteemed Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

Honey, you got a PROMOTION!

Next up is "Respected" and then "Esteemed"

After that they make you a moderator, I guess.

Nah, there are a few more levels before you are considered for moderator.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.