Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:
Valued is an upgrade.

Hi birdmama.......that's what I was told also- {valued was a new 'rank', or something of interest to think about, I suppose, from SUPER?   I was from June 15th of this year~a superior contributor. Some are respected and some are frequent. I have not noticed what other badge of contributions there are.  

Of course I did not have as 'my' former originals in the thousands, as some; in the range of 2, 400+. I never gave it much thought, though.....(limited time here to post w/ outside obligations). I have been here almost 4 years. Do wonders never cease?

Haaa, I'm just getting around to the preferences & settings, but do click on the heart symbol to let our poster know that... yes, we have read or for me..I have read and agree. It's just not that important to me, personally. MY OPINION!

NAES

Respected Contributor

I'm holding out for Worshipped and Adored--and I expect a scepter to come with it. 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

Stevie, You are a scream and others on this thread are pretty funny too.

Thanks to the poster who listed the "ranks".  I'd been wondering about that.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

I'm holding out for Worshipped and Adored--and I expect a scepter to come with it. 

OKAY...............that made me laugh out loud ROFL............................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@IamMrsG wrote:

OKAY...............that made me laugh out loud ROFL............................raven

I insist on a tiara...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

A diamonique tiara. 

Honored Contributor

Re: I've Been Downgraded!!!

[ Edited ]

Off topic:  My cork keeps popping off of my wine bottle.  I'm serious. Too much alcohol in this batch, I guess.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Stevie, You are a scream and others on this thread are pretty funny too.

Thanks to the poster who listed the "ranks".  I'd been wondering about that.

Honored Contributor

@makeup addict wrote:

A diamonique tiara. 

I'm sorry, only drusy will do...  

I hope that mine isn't closed too...

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@IamMrsG wrote:

I insist on a tiara...

Tiaras are nice, but you can't konk anybody over the head with it (AKA Moderate) -- unless you don't mind a slightly warped tiara.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.