Valued Contributor

You people know everything and I need help  My facebook all of a sudden is in another language  It looks like asian  My message comes in English but everything else is in another language

Trusted Contributor

Maybe someone hacked into your account. At the very least I’d change my password. 

Respected Contributor

on the right side of the page there is a list of languages.click on English. Maybe you accidently changed the language.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Trusted Contributor

Hello, @mollymaggie . I’m no techno but I’ll try to help you. Go to you FB page.   In the upper right hand corner, you should see your name. Next to that is a drop down menu. Click on that then click on settings. You should see “language”.  Click on that and you’ll see a few options.  Click the one that you need and see if that works. Your FB page may just need to be reset. Let me know if it works. 🤞🏻 If it doesn’t, ask Google how to fix it. Good luck.

Honored Contributor

Is it possible a child or grandchild got on there and played around, and inadvertenly made a few unitentional clicks?  Even so, I'd suggest changing your password, too, just in case someone is trying to hack into your account.  If it still comes up in an Asian lanquage, you can manually change it back to English.  Find the "bell" on the top blue band, where you get your notifications.  Below the bell you'll find a column with some recently viewed items and below that suggestions for people you may know.  Immediately below the people you may know, you will see blue writing with different languages listed.  To the right, there's a plus sign.  Click on it and it will open up a window where you can select English and get your page back to normal....unless someone "out there" has already done their damage.  Good luck.

Valued Contributor

You did it  I am so thankful you took the time to help  Thank you so much