Honored Contributor

My husband went to Weis Market the other day, because Wegman's failed me with no TP.  First time that's happened this fall with pandemic.  So he went in there.  No TP either.  But off brands.  Can you believe Hearts Mountain?  Isn't that a brand that makes parakeet seeds?   Anyway, he was about to leave with that brand, when in comes TP.  It was a mad rush to the guy wheeling a big display of Charmin. Finally he managed to get one package. (only one per person) So he was happy (among other people, grinning from ear to ear because they got Charmin TP)  Weiss Markets by the way is a small chain based (I think) in PA.  They don't normally don't carry good brands TP & paper towels.  But when they get special from top brands like charmin, Bounty, etc. They put a special price on it and only one package per person. 

Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

Someone here had mentionedlast week or so that Walmart brand TP was so good, so I picked up a six pack to try. To me, not good at all. Reminds me of commercial TP at work. We called it no ply. OUCH.

I don't like their TP, but their paper kitchen towels are amazing.  As good as the old Bounty was.