Honored Contributor

I was up 2 hours before I realized it wasn't Saturday. There were many clues that I just ignored, til I noticed the date on my IPad. Between being retired and being home most of the time, I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often, but it is disconcerting.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

LOL, that's funny.

I was going to say something like, well at least you don't have to take a bath today.  You know how people used to say that Saturday was bath day.?  Or Friday night was wash your hair and set it in rollers night.  But I was afraid it would come off as insensitive.

Honored Contributor

need to get out.

Honored Contributor

Don't forget your thieving ways with our missing packages too @QVCkitty1 .  Smiley Wink  Probably in the garage fencing our goods and losing track of time is more like it.  Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

LOL, nothing to be worried about!  The first thing I ask myself, every single morning, is, "What day of the week is it?"  Sometimes it takes me a second, and sometimes I think it is one day and then realize that is not right.  Sometimes, I can not even remember what month it is, let alone what year.  I feel like I am in the twilight zone lately!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Regular Contributor

This past month we had our anniversay. We were watching tv and the guy on tv said his anniversay was Sept. 18th. I thought to myself that was the same day as ours. Then my husband turned to me and asked me if I knew what day it was. I told him that I am pretty sure it is Friday. He then wished me a Happy Anniversay. 

This was close to 8 at night so we both forgot it all day. One of us always forgets over the years but we had a good giggle about this the rest of the night. We had gone out the week before for dinner since my daughter was gone that weekend so that is why I forgot about it.

Other then that I can never remember what day it is. This whole week I have been stuck on Friday and yesterday it was Sat. My husband is working from home every other day so that really screws with both of  our schedules. You are not alone.

Honored Contributor

Re: I’m losing it ! 😡

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 you're okay- some days are good and some days, well this is what I see in the mirror (my nightmares have come back and I deal with some heavy you-know-what with the sleep I lose).... 

Image result for twilight zone gif

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 I feel your pain. My reality orientation is sometimes off by a few days lately. I will think it is trash day, shopping day, etc... This happens more often than I care to admit.😁

I think because my normal routine has been so greatly disrupted; courtesy of the pandemic, that my mind just cannot make the transition. You are right; it is very disconcerting!😞

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

We must be using the same calendar because I thought so too!

Esteemed Contributor

Don't feel bad it happens all the time to me.

When I was still working I woke up, looked at the clock, holy s*itsnacks I really over slept. Jumped up, grabbed clothes and was mentally cussing out DH who was downstairs watching the news. Why didn't notice I wasn't up and getting ready.

As I'm running downstairs yelling, "why didn't you yell at me, I'm going to be really late?"

He turned around, calmly looked at me and said, "Jane, it's Sunday."