Honored Contributor

I'm having trouble again navigating around on here.

Just trying to get into certain areas is not happening.  I wish we could get these things fixed once and for all, it's getting old really fast, just like me.

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm having trouble again navigating around on here.

[ Edited ]

Good morning, @qualitygal!🌻   I've only been signed in a short time this morning and haven't encountered problems on the forums so far.    (eta:  I did see something odd in the wee hours of the morning, when I couldn't sleep and I was reading here.  All the posts up until 3 a.m. ET were date/time stamped for 5/14, even though they were posted on 5/15.)  Specifically, what are you having trouble accessing?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi you!!  @dooBdoo 

Well, yesterday, as a matter of fact, I wanted to find you and say I didn't have time awhile back to pay you a compliment and then it was too late.  Wanted to say I appreciate all your good works (helping of others here), so I'm so glad you popped on.

Now I tried to get into my name above and it just would not open.  

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo   and speaking of yesterday,  I had the thought  "what would dooBdoo do?" That saved me one comment yesterday that would have gone south.  LOL  You're my new go-to thought.  LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What lovely compliments, @qualitygal!   Thank you, sweetie!   You just made my day...  my week...  my month!   You're a gem.❤️ 

When you say you can't get into your name...  if you mean when you click/tap on your nickname to access your profile it takes forever to get there, I'm afraid that's a problem that developed last November and even though many of us have reported it the IT department has failed to acknowledge or resolve it.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo   Yes, I should say, my above name.  Oh well, we'll still wish then.  LOL Have a great day kid!

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo : Good Morning. I have noticed the issues with the date and time for several days and at first thought had trouble with vision. I always appreciate your help. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@dooBdoo : Good Morning. I have noticed the issues with the date and time for several days and at first thought had trouble with vision. I always appreciate your help. Southern Bee 

Thanks, @SouthernBee!❤️   I always appreciate your helpful posts, too!   

I'm glad to know someone else noticed a date/time problem.   I was fortunate to see it before and after the 3 a.m. "adjustment" to the date, in case it was a warning of additional glitches I took a few screen shots illustrating what happened, so I might forward those in email in hopes the IT staff will take note.

Respected Contributor

Well, now we have a new meme: WWDD (What Would DooBdoo Do).  I like it!

Honored Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

Well, now we have a new meme: WWDD (What Would DooBdoo Do).  I like it!

@ Montana  I love that, it made me laugh out loud.  For sure my world will be a better place for it. Woman Wink