Esteemed Contributor

Since e are going to have a storm today, I decided to make some chili in my Crock Pot.

The recipe is over in the Recipe forum, under "Crock Pot Chili".

I like my chili on the spicier side.

Hot enough to where I feel some heat, but not so hot that I become a human flame-thrower when I eat it, or a human rocket the next day.😄

How hot do you like your chili?

Mild?

Medium?

Hot?

Melt-your-face-off extra hot?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 Yummy! I like mine medium, what time shall I be there? LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Hot, but not to the point where the heat extinguishes flavor.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't like spicy food - at all.  I like my chili as mild as it possibly can be.  When my husband makes chili, often on Saturdays in the fall (for football), he separates a pot for me before adding all his spices.  I appreciate that very much!  I used to not eat chili because I did not like the kidney beans, but I got over that.

A few weeks ago our son had us over for chili.  They put sausage and corn in it.  It was the most delicious chili I had ever had.  I am not much of a cook, but I am proud to say that our three boys have learned how to cook very well!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor
I like my chili either mild or medium. It’s great over rice or noodles, or just with a roll and butter, or corn bread and butter.

Valued Contributor
Sometimes I make chili with corn casserole on the side.
Honored Contributor

MILD, hate spicy foods.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I prefer Melt YOUR FACE OFF Chili.  However, to me, I find it mild but others would probably be choking and gagging.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I like mine on the spicy side....but not so hot my eyes water!

It is a snowy, blustery day here....I am making chili for dinner, too.

Honored Contributor

i like mine mild to medium with meat AND beans. you can always add heat, but you cannot take it away. i do serve chopped serranos, sriracha sauce, cholula sauce on the side......along with sour cream, shredded cheese, crushed doritos, chopped red onion.

i like eating it with saltines or club crackers.

i think i am going to make a big pot of it for superbowl sunday. always a good day for chili when  you are watching the game and the commercials.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein