Honored Contributor

Re: I'm Disappointed in My Co-workers

One coworker posted photos on Facebook Sat/Sun of St Patrick's parties.  Both photos were of a large group of people huddled for the photo.  Didn't seem like a good idea to me.

Honored Contributor

@Toppers3 -

I love your dolphin!

Image result for picture of dolphins

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Thanks! Heart

They are known for being such smart, beautiful, and gentle creatures.

I have loved them ever since the TV show "Flipper" was on the air back in the 60's. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

I had one co-worker complain that there wasn't any restaurants open.

She hates to cook, because that means that she has to clean afterwards.

@Anonymous032819 Tell her there are more than enough frozen meals!!!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Snowpuppy has the right idea. Good answer, Snowpuppy.

I will say, some of the memes are funny - but I don't for a moment believe our crisis is a joke and I'm appalled over the people who think our country is making a big deal out of this to make our leadership look bad. Short sighted folks with little or no discipline. They walk among us. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@Toppers3 -

Me too!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Super Contributor

I have some serious health issues and am in the age group that would probably not be able to survive the virus. I am staying inside and have told friends we will visit over the phone. In about 2 weeks post what all the people that said this is a hoax are saying, I would love to know if they have changed their minds.
Respected Contributor

@jeanlake  I hope the science that they reject saves all of us.

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

I had one co-worker complain that there wasn't any restaurants open.

She hates to cook, because that means that she has to clean afterwards.

@Anonymous032819 Tell her there are more than enough frozen meals!!!Smiley Happy

Really...Smiley Happy Smiley Wink

If someone's not into cooking all that much, they can prepare simple meals for themselves, like preparing a box of macaroni and cheese, or opening up a can of soup, too, or making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I also do these things besides cooking for us.

Sometimes I don't feel that well so I'll just heat up some soup or I'll make peanut butter on toast for myself.

These are the times where I think that we just have to kind of pull ourselves together and see what we're made of.

There's no shame in doing whatever we have to do to eat, or whatever. Heart

Honored Contributor

I have a friend like this she is a little older than I am, and seems to be totally ignorant of the situation or not gasping it, today she was going to trade her car in and to department. Does she not watch the news. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.