Super Contributor

I just love these nesting boxes...

and have ordered them twice.  I have the Coastal selection and they're really beautiful.  

H204895

Super Contributor

Re: I just love these nesting boxes...

Here's a pic...

No Image Found

Honored Contributor

@Lovingq what do you like to store in them?

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

@Lovingq what do you like to store in them?

The smallest one is on my desk which I stop by when I come in from outside shopping and always remove my rings so I can wash my hands.  I always put my rings there to easily find them again.     

The other sizes I use to store old smart phones that contain pictures so I'm holding onto them for now as well as a soundbyte from my stepmom in a message she left for me awhile ago.  I usually delete my voice mails but realied I hadn't from that phone and grabbed it just to hear her voice again.  Everything stays clean and dust free.  

The large box I place my skincare bottles in.  A medium sized box I place other pieces of jewlery in that I frequently wear.  I don't put all pieces in there, just ones that I know I like to wear pretty consistenly.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have a decorative box fetish...especially magnetic boxes. I thought my handbag fetish was bad enough, but to make matters worse, I now have a box fetish. lol

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

I have a decorative box fetish...especially magnetic boxes. I thought my handbag fetish was bad enough, but to make matters worse, I now have a box fetish. lol

@Daisy  Just don't get a watch fetish... it can get expensive. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment