Esteemed Contributor

Re: I got a QVC package in the mail

@I am still oxox  I´ve had at least three of those, and that´s why I don´t get upset about these things. In Process does not always mean ¨in process¨. I found that out.

Esteemed Contributor

Even the packages that have no tracking, usually show up, but this one was schedule for Sat the 30th, but it was a ¨no show¨. Just got off the phone with Customer Service (decided to call them instead just to see how long it would take) It took 11 minutes and I was so into the music that was playing. Music from the 1960, 1970. The Representative was so nice and promises to send out a replacement which I should receive by Thursday. It was a very pleasant experience. Didn´t have to hold on for 2 hours.

Respected Contributor

Has happened quite a few times with me with a few vendors.  Macy's for one.  The list goes on.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

For some people QVC is darned if it does, and darned if it doesn't. Yet they keep shopping at QVC and complaining.
Trusted Contributor

maybe this one is FREE!  HOPE HOPERobot Happy

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Thing is it is still showing as not even shipped

@I am still oxox   I was just informed that a package shipped, and I see no item ordered, so have no idea of what is on the way, lol.