Esteemed Contributor

Re: I find this interesting - we ALL scrambled to "find" masks, hand sanitizer....

[ Edited ]

Amazon got masks in last week.  Seems a boat load came in from China!!   I ordered a pack of 20.

Honored Contributor

Re: I find this interesting - we ALL scrambled to "find" masks, hand sanitizer....

@homedecor1 wrote:

If I buy anything it would be to send to my family up North.

I just found this interesting...never said didn't need to continue using masks, sanitizers, etc. -- just why were they no where now things are everywhere.

Then again, maybe all the "hoarders" are out of space to store OR had no luck selling or returning!

Why does anything people post need to go to "negative" remarks🤷‍♀️

@homedecor1 

OR, maybe our country Totally Neglected to prepare for the predicted arrival of a pandemic virus, and vendors are just now ramping up.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I just walked out of Walgreens looking for sanitaizer, Nothing!

Honored Contributor

They must have been on that slow boat from China.

Contributor

I have seen these at the stores, but last saturday the Walgreens and Dollar General were both out of hand soap, toilet paper, and rubbing alcohol. I think it's hit or miss if you will find these items. Now I understand why people are stocking up when they come across them ! 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 

Believe me if I lived near you,  I know about the shortages (I have family in NJ facing the same) I'd be happy to "share" with you!

Maybe you can do as we had to here - give a list of what our friends needed: if we saw it, we'd call them before buying to see if they still needed & we would buy.  

It worked!!

My GD just told me they found paper towels, lysol and clorox wipes today her mom did the "happy dance"!

Honored Contributor

I'm still using the original mini bottle of hand sanitizer that I bought at Target like 2 days before the bottom fell out.  

I only use it in the car between errands. My little bottle is still probably 80% full.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My masks from Amazon still have not shipped.  I bought filters from amazon also, they truly shipped direct from China.  Shipped 5/4 should arrive by July 13.   And my filters, I purchased for 9.46 for 40 of them, free shipping and two days after ordering them, they were 15.98 (same vendor)   Many tell me the Amazon dates are usually not that long.  We shall see.  I did get a box from the Q they arrived in 8 days.  Will be stocked.  

I’m curious what others paid for their amazon masks, because everyone kept saying the Q was so very overpriced.   but delivered vs. not even shipped.   

Esteemed Contributor

Be glad. With reopenings they will be in demand more than ever. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lynnie61 

I did not order any masks from Amazon so I can't say.  Although, as the picture shows the regular style face masks (top left of pic) were 10/$9.99.  

upon entering salon everyone was required to wear mask.  If someone did not have mask they sold you same style for $1.  So I assume this is about the rate/mask.

My neighbor ordered from Amazon early April she is still waiting and ones she ordered from WM were ordered at the same time -- they according to tracking info are stuck at Ontario, CA for past 10 days🤔.

I ordered from HSN on Monday received them today.  They had a 50 or 100 pack, although, not sure still available.