Respected Contributor

Re: I don't like it when they remove the reviews from the Special Value, such as the Isaac Two tops

The set is a Bonus Buy, I don't see any reviews & I'm using a tablet with Crome. If I was interested in buying I'd see if there's a review for the same tee sold as a single.

Honored Contributor

Re: I don't like it when they remove the reviews from the Special Value, such as the Isaac Two tops

@kitcat51 @Thank you. I was trying to remember what they are calling it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D 

A454848

Are these the bonus buy shirts?

If so, then your post is not really accurate.

I see 196 reviews and went through several pages.  They did NOT disappear.  They did not hide anything!

I am on a desk top using Firefox and I can see them just fine.   Just checked on my phone and I can still see them.

I have seen posts of people being unable to see, do etc....yet others have no problems.

Maybe ask if others can see them before accusing a cover up!

Super Contributor

@RespectLife I cant see them either and same thing with ALL TSV!It makes me mad when they do this...obviously they are hiding where some cant see them...I am using a chrombook....Days after the TSV ends they come back.

Honored Contributor

I'm using an iPad with Safari.  I can't see any reviews on this item.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know about the item referenced in the OP, but it seems that a while back QVC started taking a page out of hsn's book with deleting reviews just before they air a product anew, or put it up for TSV.

One thing they'll do is just put it up with a new item # and delete the one that has reviews on it.  That's what hsn had been doing for quite a while, too.

I don't like it, either.  It's dishonest, in my view.

Honored Contributor

@Sparky3333 wrote:

@RespectLife I cant see them either and same thing with ALL TSV!It makes me mad when they do this...obviously they are hiding where some cant see them...I am using a chrombook....Days after the TSV ends they come back.

@Sparky3333 

I disagree they are hiding anything!  They are not 'doing' anything!

Makes no sense that some of us can see them and others can't!

They wouldn't randomly hide them from some customers and not others.

It has to do with system issues.

There are websites I can't use with Explorer and some I can.  Others, Only Firefox and no Edge....I don't understand the depths of techno stuff, but it is a fact.

Whether it is a QVC tech issue OR a customer's browser issue...I couldn't tell you.

What I can state with assurance is that they are NOT hiding reviews in this case.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife @The other posters on the thread can't see them either. IT must have forgotten to remove them from some using Firefox. Those with other browsers can't see them. Chrome, Safari, Edge users can't see them. Two Firefox users can see them but Lipstickdiva says she can not see them when she uses Firefox. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@Mindy D this gal is saying its a system issue which could be i suppose...Its only when its a TSV they dont show,like you said it pops up reviews then disappears..I have never had a problem reading any reviews only the day of a TSV...Then when TSV price goes away the reviews show again.My distrust of corps makes me think its done on purpose!

Honored Contributor

@Sparky3333 @I think it's done on purpose when Q is trying to clear out an item they tried to sell out of before. They were syptuvk with the inventory from last time. I'm guessing that there were plenty of reviews for these boatneck tops that said their bra straps showed when they were worn.