Respected Contributor

Re: I cannot find my recent posts

[ Edited ]

@LilacTree wrote:

I know this has been posted a thousand times, but they either keep changing it or I just don't get it.

How do I find my latest posts?  I keep getting a mixture of posts from years ago and in between, but none of my current (in the last week or so) posts.

Don't feel bad, LilacTree!  I had to have it spelled out for me several times.
1.  Sign in

2.  Click on arrow in "community box"

3.  Click on "users"

4.  Type in your user name in "search box"

5.  Click on red "Go"

6.  Click on number of posts next to user name

7.  All your posts should be displayed

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

put your user name in the search box then change the drop down box from community to users

That's exactly what I did and all it came up with were old posts. Then I did it again, per your suggestion and it worked!

So it is "just you", JSS. Woman Wink Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LilacTree wrote:

@Marp wrote:

@LilacTree,

Save this link as a bookmark and use it to see your posting history.  It is updated each time you post.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/75249

Thanks Marp.  I put it on my desktop. 

Although that does work, Marp, if one stops at one of the threads to read more or post on it, then it does not bring you back to continue on with the list, as the former BB did.  One has to go back to the whole routine of getting to the list and then finding where they left off.  And there are so many steps to this, where prior, all we had to do was click on "My Activity" once, and it always went back to where we left off if we stopped to read a prior post.

Am I wrong about this?

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

put your user name in the search box then change the drop down box from community to users

That's exactly what I did and all it came up with were old posts. Then I did it again, per your suggestion and it worked!

So it is "just you", JSS. Woman Wink Heart

Yeah, I guess.  I'm getting dumber and dumber every day!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

I know this has been posted a thousand times, but they either keep changing it or I just don't get it.

How do I find my latest posts?  I keep getting a mixture of posts from years ago and in between, but none of my current (in the last week or so) posts.

Don't feel bad, LilacTree!  I had to have it spelled out for me several times.
1.  Sign in

2.  Click on arrow in "community box"

3.  Click on "users"

4.  Type in your user name in "search box"

5.  Click on red "Go"

6.  Click on number of posts next to user name

7.  All your posts should be displayed

Fortune, read my current post back to Marp.  Perhaps you know the answer to this?

Formerly Ford1224
Trusted Contributor

HUGE HELP...THANKS for posting "how to" link to find my posts! Heart

Honored Contributor

I am having the same problem and I do put my name in the search box and click on users...all that is there are old posts...nothing current.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I am having the same problem and I do put my name in the search box and click on users...all that is there are old posts...nothing current.

@Mom2Dogs

try this link.....you should be able to see all of your posts.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/34519

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein