Occasional Contributor

I have been unable to put anything in my cart or purchase online since 7/14. I get a error 500 message or it says unavailable to order online cal so and so ph number. ( I did)  Or I get a qvc is unavailble try later.  it has been 6 days now.  I can call and order but NOT online. Calling is not convienent.  I am a daily shopper.  Customer service keep saying  sign in....I have been. Same for the last 30 years of shopping and 15 online. Anyone else had this problem? I can shop everywhere else online.  Thanks'

Frequent Contributor

Re: I can't get help from QVC

I have no issues ordering online. I am thinking it could be a browser issue on your end. Have you tried downloading the QVC app and shopping through that? Do you have issues still when you use the app?

Honored Contributor

You should post this in Customer Care, perhaps one of the mods can help you.

Respected Contributor

I have this sometime happen to me. What I do is use another browser entirely. For example, I usually use Chrome. When I have this problem, I switch to Firefox.

Occasional Contributor

I don't even know about downloading apps. I am a older senior and have had zero problem before. I just have a computer of which I just bought from qvc.  The only one I have trouble purchasing from is QVC . My husband is delighted.  I have tried everything they told me. Thanks for replying. 

Respected Contributor

@cobralinda wrote:

I have been unable to put anything in my cart or purchase online since 7/14. I get a error 500 message or it says unavailable to order online cal so and so ph number. ( I did)  Or I get a qvc is unavailble try later.  it has been 6 days now.  I can call and order but NOT online. Calling is not convienent.  I am a daily shopper.  Customer service keep saying  sign in....I have been. Same for the last 30 years of shopping and 15 online. Anyone else had this problem? I can shop everywhere else online.  Thanks'

@cobralinda  Go over to Customer Care since this is where a bunch have sent notices regarding "systems unavailable" all week.  Many of us have been experiencing this problem and nothing has been done.  You need to complain to Customer Service, send a message to QVCSocialTeam@qvc, and post a message on Customer Care....I cannot order online using either Edge or IE.  I got Microsoft updates early in the week and have no idea if this is causing the problem.  Have no problem on HSN, but cannot order online here and I am very annoyed since no response or help being offered.

Occasional Contributor

thanks for info. I am so frustrated!!!  Missed so many of the good sales from slow phone ordering.

Honored Contributor

i had this happen a  couple months ago.  i also had trouble logging in to my q card account.  not trouble, lol...it wouldn't log in.  long story, but I had to log into the credit company a different way.  i guess they updated and my account being so old just didnt work.  she said it had started montHs ago, but just finally caught up to me.  anyway, agent there helped me and no problem now.

i remember I couldn't buy anything in my cart.  then it said I had to call customer service.  lol, might have been a God send. lol

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@cobralinda wrote:

@cobralinda  Go over to Customer Care since this is where a bunch have sent notices regarding "systems unavailable" all week.  Many of us have been experiencing this problem and nothing has been done.  You need to complain to Customer Service, send a message to QVCSocialTeam@qvc, and post a message on Customer Care....I cannot order online using either Edge or IE.  I got Microsoft updates early in the week and have no idea if this is causing the problem.  Have no problem on HSN, but cannot order online here and I am very annoyed since no response or help being offered.

@ScarletDove 

I use IE on my laptop and ordered 2 items today, with no problem.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@cobralinda, you made me laugh when yoiu said that your husband is delighted. I could imagine hearing him say, please don´t let her get through lol