Occasional Contributor
Posts: 9
Registered: ‎07-23-2010

I can't find this

I'm looking for a 'thing' that you put around your neck to get cooled off when working outside in the heat. It looks like a rolled scarf, is flat but you put it in water and it expands. I think it's sold in quantities of 4 or 6. A neighbor gave me a couple a few years ago and they really work. The neighbor has moved and I'd like to order more for friends. I've looked through gardening and home but can't find anything like this. TIA

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View