Honored Contributor

I loved every minute leading up to the Royal wedding and the day of wedding; however, I need to break away from it.  I guess I was so happy for the couple because Harry found the perfect woman for him and they love each other so.  I need to get back to watching movies and take a breather.  Anyone else need a break?    HeartCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Re: I am on Wedding Overload

Not me.  Its a wonderful form of escape from whats really going on in the real world.  Murders and crazy politics .

Honored Contributor

After Saturday and reliving it all Sunda; I admit that I feel like I have overdosed on sugar.  I enjoyed every moment of it but it's time to return to my real life.  When they talk about it on tv, I just hit the mute button.  Just like I do when I watch Qvc on tv....lol

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

It was a nice break focusing on something happy for a day or two as opposed to the rest of the news.

Trusted Contributor

I hate to say this but, I was over it like a month ago. I watch very little news now, becauase it angers me so, and I am trying to stay off social media.

I did wake up at 5am though, but not to watch the wedding. I went right back to sleep and woke up right at 7am. Every news channel and almost ever cable channel had coverage.Even HBO!

I watched it while having coffee. But I have to say, I was like GOOD! Now it's over!

Honored Contributor

I’m on a wedding “high”. I’m so happy for them and now I’m worried about mom. I want her to be safe because life will never be the same for her either.   I hope she moves to London unless she has other family. Don’t know much about Doria and wish for her a happy ending too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I loved every minute leading up to the Royal wedding and the day of wedding; however, I need to break away from it.  I guess I was so happy for the couple because Harry found the perfect woman for him and they love each other so.  I need to get back to watching movies and take a breather.  Anyone else need a break?    HeartCat Very Happy

ME!!  Enough already.......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1  You need a break because you are on overload but started yet another thread about the wedding?   OK....I don't see the logic in that but if you do.....well then OK.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1

Yes, I do! It was fun while it lasted, but I’m over it now!

The only thing I’m still hoping to see is Meghan's evening reception back of dress and the whole ensemble including the jag.

Would love to see some great pictures of it!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

i loved it  and am still loving it ....the offical photos today and

one snapshot of them going out in a car today ....they look

so cute ....i am really happy about this .. but yes will be

winding it down now .....I am going to be in the car for the

next three days traveling from Florida to New York so I won't

be watching T.V.