Esteemed Contributor

Hoping for a speedy recovery.  You are truly blessed.  No so for a friend who was crossng the street and hit in the back by a car.  He was taken to the hospital and passed away soon after.  You are so lucky.  

Honored Contributor

I am so saddened this happened to you. 

Praying for your continued recovery. 

Bless your heart. 

Trusted Contributor

Oh my, @GRACIE It was by the grace of God that your injuries were not much, much worse.  We all will pray for your speedy and complete recovery.

Honored Contributor

Re: I am blessed

[ Edited ]

@GRACIE 

Sorry this happened and hope you have a speedy recovery.

Sadly, this is happening more frequently.  My neighbor was walking her dog on main thorofare sidewalk and was hit from behind from what I've heard.   There isn't much grass area between roadway and sidewalk area.  She is in critical condition and car/driver never stopped. 😡☹️

So so glad you have angels looking after you!

Honored Contributor

This makes me so angry that someone hit you and didn't stop.  That is just awful. I am sorry this happened to you.

Thankfully, you were able to get off of the road and did get help.  Yes, you are truly blessed.  Your guardian angel was watching over and protecting you.

I am praying for a speedy recovery.

Honored Contributor
What a traumatic event for you! You certainly have been blessed by not being gravely injured. Prayers you have a smooth recovery. You are so fortunate to have a good support system in place. I hope the driver is found and held accountable....they are dangerous and should not be driving at all