Super Contributor

Re: I am allowed to share a couple of pictures of this cutie!

On 1/23/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

I knew I would love a grandchild to death but I just didn't anticipate how much he would steal my heart. When your kids are growing up, you are busy taking care of life and the bills and in my case I missed a lot of little daily things. Now I get to just enjoy him. It is really wonderful and you will love it!!

I can only imagine. I saw how it affected my parents, my husbands parents . . . seeing my Father playing on the floor with my younger brothers kids . . . SHOCKED me . . . it took him several grandkids to mellow out to get to that point!

Respected Contributor

He's getting ready to get some bottom teethies in!! He does look like a happy baby-

Super Contributor

I can almost hear those squeals of delight.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/23/2015 kdgn said:

He's getting ready to get some bottom teethies in!! He does look like a happy baby-

Yes, they just poked through a couple of weeks ago!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Trusted Contributor

What a happy cutie! God bless him.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you everyone!!!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Trusted Contributor

He is so cute! I love the first picture. He looks like he is really enjoying himself, too. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

The one in the crib is also really cute. I love the way that his hair is sticking up in it. He is so adorable! Smile

Respected Contributor

Awww, what a cutie {#emotions_dlg.wub}

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

Quite the adorable lad!

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/23/2015 newlist said:

You posted previously here that your daughter is African American. You often spoke of the texture of her hair in the Beauty forum. This child is Caucasian. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}?????????? Huh?

My daughter is half African American and half Caucasian. His father is white and she is mixed. I don't get your question. He obviously has more white features that black. Mixed kids come in a lot of varieties, I am guessing you don't have much experience with that. My daughter has blue/green eyes too and when her hair is straightened she looks a lot like Melissa Gorga and some people don't realize she is black. They think she is latino or Italian. His hair was also jet black when he was born then he lost ALL of it and it has just started to grow back and it is a dark blond now. His fathers hair was white when he was a baby.

JFK