Honored Contributor

Re: I Must Be An Unsociable Introvert

[ Edited ]

You aren't.  Some people enjoy being at home.  Others can't wait to get away,.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm an introvert, and I hate this.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

I miss being able to get some excerise. It snowed today so we didn't take our walk. I can't say I love it. I do it for humanity ,and not for pleasure

I hope this thing will loosen up soon..I want to get out and about again

Trusted Contributor

I am an introvert, as well.  I have always had emergency supplies on hand and stay out of crowds during flu season.  Now everyone else is living like I always pretty much have. 

Honored Contributor

I'm a homebody, but I want the stores open.  I like to browse, not every day, but on occasion.  Right now i really want to go browse plants.  I could do that, but not keep my distance from others.  I need mulch, soil, and mushroom compost, but I don't want to stand in line for an hour just to grab and go.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I'm a homebody, but I want the stores open.  I like to browse, not every day, but on occasion.  Right now i really want to go browse plants.  I could do that, but not keep my distance from others.  I need mulch, soil, and mushroom compost, but I don't want to stand in line for an hour just to grab and go.  

Do you have a Tractor Supply store near you? They carry gardening items and you can order and they will bring it to your car. I just picked up cat litter from there. It was a breeze.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl Different strokes for different folks!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy my alone time just as much as anyone, but, I must say I am tired of this - same old, same.old everyday. I am ready for Americans to get their jobs back and let's get on with the business of living our lives. I worry so much over small businesses and those who have lost their jobs. We may never recover from this shut down. Personally, I feel that down the road when we are looking back on this and economists are evaluating the decisions that have been made for the supposed greater good here, they're going to see that there were many mistakes made.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

For myself personally I don't enjoy this at all.  Can't even buy a bag of soil or mulch....no paint no nothing for home improvement.  Can't fish alone on a boat....can't do anything!  

=========================================

"Can't fish alone on a boat...."

THAT is probably not a good idea.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/drowning-deaths-of-robert-f-kennedys-granddaughter-and-her-s...

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Im the same way. But we are not unsociable introverts, just homebodies Smiley Happy

I dont travel and used to travel only on family vacations.  I am an introvert and dont mind at all staying home!  Many times text with friends, family, emails, facebook messages, phone calls. But I have plenty of things to do and I enjoy peace and quiet! Many people I know are so bored they cant stand it! I am not married anymore and my time is mine to do what I want.

I dont have a safe place for outdoor walking or exercise at any time so I use you tube exercise videos. 

I did miss getting  together with Family for Easter!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller