Esteemed Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I am 65 yrs old today by the grace and mercy of my heavenly father and I just want to thank him. I am truly blessed, feel great, in good health and  have all of my faculties.  I have clear skin, not one wrinkle (with a little help from Peter Thomas Roth). I have been told I could pass for 40 something. ( not sure about that but I will take it )  I will be returning to work in a couple of days (knee replacement in May and it's doing great)  I have no plans to retire soon. This is a beautiful day for me rain or shine !   I just had to share my gratitude.

Happy Birthday to you young lady. May your health and happiness follow you for many years to come.

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

Goodie, Happy Birthday and thanks for  a very uplifting message. 

Esteemed Contributor
Congratulations !

I'm glad your birthday was an especially happy one !
Respected Contributor

Happy birthday. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I am 65 yrs old today by the grace and mercy of my heavenly father and I just want to thank him. I am truly blessed, feel great, in good health and  have all of my faculties.  I have clear skin, not one wrinkle (with a little help from Peter Thomas Roth). I have been told I could pass for 40 something. ( not sure about that but I will take it )  I will be returning to work in a couple of days (knee replacement in May and it's doing great)  I have no plans to retire soon. This is a beautiful day for me rain or shine !   I just had to share my gratitude.

Contratulations, Goodie!!!  I thought there for a minute that you were going to say that Josie Maran found out you were using "argan oil!!"  I'm so glad you are in a good place, you deserve it!  And, you earned it (knee replacement)!!  pouring drink.gif

Honored Contributor

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT