Esteemed Contributor

Ever since the country more or less has gone on lock down, I have not received one single telemarketer call!

Have you noticed the same thing?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

Re: I Just Realized Something!

Yep.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Actually, I got one, I guess.  It was an unknown number, so I didn't answer.

Honored Contributor

I am still getting robocalls.

Respected Contributor

I've gotten two, both from robot "Ann" in the Warranty Department. No idea which warranty department, as that's as far as she got before I hung up.

Respected Contributor

Got one yesterday, and it was a repeat of many calls from the same number trying to get us to subscribe to AT &T for internet/TV.

I think it's the same guy who has called a couple times before, so I read him the riot act and told him to stop calling our number.

Also asked him how many times we have to tell him we're not interested before he gets it and stops wasting his time and ours.

Honored Contributor

I get as many as 30 a day.......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@Anonymous032819   I have not received any either.  I think it might be because of them shutting down the call centers and the Social Distancing.  But before this started, they really amped up the calls. I finally turned off the ringer on my phone and turned off the answering machine. I still see any that do call shown up on the TV screen.

Esteemed Contributor

Gee, now that you mention it I haven't had any either for a few days. Only the incessant pita robo one from CVS asking if I want them to contact my Dr. for a refill on a prescription and the recorded call from the governor about the virus. But all the other ones.....nada.

And now that I said that out loud............let the calls begin.

Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous032819  Lucky you! I am getting robo calls all day every day. I don't answer, but they still don't stop.