Honored Contributor

I use to get emails for TSV's and the digital InsideQ, but it has been months since I have gotten either one. I called customer service to alert them of this, they said they would look into it but I'm still getting nothing. If I'm not getting any emails from them (and I know others have the same problem) can't they at least allow the order number for the TSVs to be available for all on the boards? I don't get why we are not allowed to give out the information, it's not like we're giving away state secrets! It should be available to all, or to none.

Respected Contributor

I would give you my link but I don't know if that's considered an offense by the people on duty.  

Maybe someone could ask them to post the link and if they can't ask if other posters can without repercussion.   It has to be quick though as I have to leave soon.  @Jordan2

Respected Contributor

I'll check back and if it's ok to post the link I will. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I use to get emails for TSV's and the digital InsideQ, but it has been months since I have gotten either one. I called customer service to alert them of this, they said they would look into it but I'm still getting nothing. If I'm not getting any emails from them (and I know others have the same problem) can't they at least allow the order number for the TSVs to be available for all on the boards? I don't get why we are not allowed to give out the information, it's not like we're giving away state secrets! It should be available to all, or to none.

@Jordan2

Why not post this under Customer Care and see if they can look into it?

QVC Customer Care

@Jordan2

We are very sorry you are not receiving e-mails you have signed up for.  Please forward the e-mail address listed on your account and we will gladly forward your concerned to the proper department for further research. 

Honored Contributor

I still get the Tsv emails but I don't get the electronic verison of InsideQ anymore.  I have no idea why but I still get the paper version, so it's ok.

Respected Contributor

Well isn't that a fine how do you do!  The mod didn't say one word if it was ok or not to post the link! 

This month I checked online using my link on the 17th and it was there.  The catalog that comes by snail mail hasn't arrived yet for March.  Sometimes it gets here but usually not. 

I guess I'll hold onto my link since the courtesy of an answer was not extended to me. Sorry to all the other posters who also stopped receiving the email and the catalog.