Esteemed Contributor

I Hate My Feet!

[ Edited ]

I am cursed with having canoes for feet, and I inherited that from my mom. (Thanks, Mom!)

I wear a 10 wide in womens shoes.

Good luck trying to find a pretty dress shoe in that size, especially heels.

Now, my ideal dress shoe, would be open toe, strappy, maybe a little sparkle on it, and a heel that was a least 3 inches.

I have all but given up trying to find such a shoe.

I have contemplated cutting my feet off, and getting new ones that are a size 8 medium width.(Kidding!)

I have been driven to frustration and tears in search of a pretty dress shoe in my size.

As I said, I hate my big, ugly feet.

Anything about yourself that you are not happy with?

Esteemed Contributor

Have you ordered from Zappos online?

Esteemed Contributor

Have you tried shoes.com? I'm so sorry that you feel as you do. If you are tall you probably need a 10. And a 10 isn't big, IMO.

Have a great weekend!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

I can relate.....i  have had WW feet my whole life...never could get pretty shoes.....or feminine shoes, stylish boots, etc...........Dressy occasions are a nightmare because i can never find a decent shoe and end up with flats that hurt

the whole time..........................just gotta live with it....

Honored Contributor
 Vince Camuto, Nordstroms in Size 10....... Nordstrom has a lot of size 10 shoes. Try Zappos too. Good luck!
Image of Vince Camuto Devin Sandal
Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2    I am just thankful my feet do not hurt.  They are a size 10 also. As far as not loving  parts of my body, I try to just be thankful that I am healthy and  my four joint replacements all work and let me be active and moving again.  Try to see the good rather than the bad . Love yourself Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm sure people enjoy being around you and focus on the person you are.

I know that I may only see someone's shoes when they're walking or standing near me.

Esteemed Contributor

Shoebuy.com. And there are hundreds that I saw when I googled size 10 wide high heel strappy sandals. I don't think you looked very hard!Touch Ups Taryn

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: I Hate My Feet!

[ Edited ]

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

I am cursed with having canoes for feet, and I inherited that from my mom. (Thanks, Mom!)

I wear a 10 wide in womens shoes.

Good luck trying to find a pretty dress shoe in that size, especially heels.

Now, my ideal dress shoe, would be open toe, strappy, maybe a little sparkle on it, and a heel that was a least 3 inches.

I have all but given up trying to find such a shoe.

I have contemplated cutting my feet off, and getting new ones that are a size 8 medium width.(Kidding!)

I have been driven to frustration and tears in search of a pretty dress shoe in my size.

As I said, I hate my big, ugly feet.

Anything about yourself that you are not happy with?

I have long arms, long legs, long fingers and long toes.  That's fine.  I'm often asked by strangers to grab items off store shelves that they can't reach.

I just wish my neck and torso were longer.  Ridiculously short-waisted.

@Plaid Pants2

There are men who have large feet who require such shoes and they find them.  The shoes are out there!

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Re: I Hate My Feet!

[ Edited ]