Contributor

I had a lost package froms Kohl's and delivery service was Lasership in July.   Kohl's refunded my money after weeks of invetigation.  I am Auto-delivery for Bare Minerals kit and I noticed it is being delivered by Lasership. I am not happy!

Respected Contributor

I reported Lasership to QVC CS last week:  they delivered a Bruce Makowsky handbag in a plastic bag that had tears in it.  The worst part: they went right by my large covered front porch with a little table by the door and left the package on the driveway by the garage door....in the RAIN.

the svc rep said they were new delivery service and this was not what they are paid to do.  Wonder how long they'll be around.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

I don't understand why these companies can't give you an option on delivery service, other than overnight or two day.

Price it accordingly and let the consumer decide who they want to deliver the packages.

Respected Contributor
I do agree with the comment in this thread about people wanting five star delivery service and ship for free or at little cost. Frankly, I like UPS and don't mind paying for it. They deliver to my door, knock and yell out UPS. They do not leave packages in my condo unless person answers door to accept (security reasons). If no answer then UPS leaves note on door and package (except for very large ones) are delivered and accepted at condo management office. Unlike many places, our condo management office is not one stop drop for any carrier, they must first make an attempt at door. My condo Mgmt office accepts pkgs as a courtesy to the condo owners, not the carriers. When owner picks up at Mgmt office we must turn in notice left on door or in case of USPS notice they leave in our mail box, this provides a check that driver and carrier are following our condo policy. LaserShip has dropped at door and run, I even received one package on a Sunday. Starting last year, anything I want to purchase online I do before end of November because things get too hectic with keeping track of things in December and close to Christmas. Since Q has started using LaserShip I am being very cautious about ordering from them. Just my two cents on this ongoing shipping issue.
Respected Contributor
CelticCrafter: I agree about providing the option for the purchaser to chose the ship method. Those of us willing to pay more for UPS or Priority Mail should be offered that option. After all original shipping is not refunded anyway ..,
Honored Contributor

i prefer UPS......but i bet we will be seeing more of lasership.

the USPS rates will be going up in january, so be prepared.

New postage rates go into effect January 17, 2016

1-8 oz $2.60 (BIG change)
9 oz $3.30
10 oz $3.35
11 oz $3.40
12 oz $3.45
13 oz $3.50
14 oz $3.55
15 oz $3.60
15.999 oz $3.65

The rates listed below are FLAT rate meaning the cost is the same regardless of weight or distance.

Flat Rate Envelope (regular & legal) $6.45
Padded Flat Rate Envelope $6.80
Small Flat Rate Box $6.80
Medium Flat Rate Box $13.45
Large Flat Rate Box $18.75

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein