Trusted Contributor

Re: I Got My Heavy Robe Out Again.

Where do all of you coldsters live? 

I'm in the inland northwest. It's gorgeous here, bright sunshine, and, supposed to hit the mid 70's.

The Seattle/ Portland area, is even better, sunny and low 80's. 

We better enjoyit, though. by Tuesday, the region is expecting rain, and in my area, possible thunderstorms..

Ahh Spring😊

Esteemed Contributor

@catter70  Thankfully no, even though last evening they said we could get 2 inches. It was just flurring some.  It's just darn cold, windy w/sun, flurry, sun and then flurry again. 

Honored Contributor

Same here, hoodie sweatshirt over regular sweatshirt, ( very chic ) but darn it I'm cold. 🥶

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@SuhseK Cold on the east coast today....like winter!  I'm in SE PA.

Trusted Contributor

I'm in western Ma and very cold and windy here too.   So.... I decided I wasn't leaving the house thus decided this would be a good day to do the wardrobe switch.   Which I did.   I left out a few sweatshirts and knit pants.   And of course some heavy pj's.  It has to change soon and I want to be ready lol...  At least we didn' t get the snow.  

Trusted Contributor

Never put away my winter Stan Herman robe and wore it last night and will be using it again tonight.  All my flowers that I stupidly bought last Saturday at a local nursery  are now inside all over the windowsills since I haven't potted them yet.  However, the vegetable plants I got from Roberta's I did put in big pots, too heavy to bring in.  They sit by the wall on my deck covered by a sheet and a pillowcase.  Hope they make it.

Spring, oh Spring, wherefore art thou Spring???????????????????

Esteemed Contributor

I'm in NYC and this morning it was 35 degrees with a wind chill of 28. Sun and clouds now with 40 mph winds.  Didn't put my winter robe away and am wearing a heavy winter sweater, leggings and heavy socks.  Having homemade chicken soup for dinner.  Can't belileve it is almost the middle of May!!

Respected Contributor

@SuhseK, I'm in eastern Pa and it was 31 degrees here at 5 a.m. with a wind chill in the upper 20's. At the moment we are having a snow shower. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

SW PA here. Went into the 20's last night. Sat at my kitchen table this morning and watched the snow flurries. I'm over it now! Also brought out my winter Barefoot Dreams robe. Will need it the next few days. Happy Mother's Day to all!