Esteemed Contributor

I Got My Heavy Robe Out Again.

It is freezing here.  I dug out my heavy Stan Herman long robe I had put away plus I put heavy socks on.  That robe was a gift years ago and it's wonderful.  More comfy than layering regular clothes.

I don't know if my lilacs will survive this weather. They had some buds starting. There will be no sitting on the porch with coffee in the morning for awhile. You would freeze a body part off.

Respected Contributor

Re: I Got My Heavy Robe Out Again.

Me too.  Long, hot pink fleece.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

@KarenQVC 

Me three. 😉

Honored Contributor

Me too, Bob Mackie, very heavy and made beautifully. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am quite a sight.  My socks are ones my sister got for my DH when he had his cancer surgery.  Very heavy and toasty warm. Hair in a ponytail too.  If I had hot chocolate mix I would make some.  Hot tea will have to do.

DD and I are watching Air Disasters on the Smithsonian Channel.

Just a very odd day.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Me too. Stan Herman animal print robe is being worn right now. The wind makes it feel so cold.

Tomorrow I may have to get out my Bob Mackie floral print robe, it is pretty and keeps me warm.  

Honored Contributor

I  wish I had your nice cool weather...here  in Seattle 80's...hotter tomorrow.  Too hot for me! 

Super Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 My husband had put our winter coats downstairs a week ago and I had to run and get them back up!  We were running around last evening trying to cover everything.  I had just planted several lilacs and I'm not sure they are going to be ok either.   We even covered some of the tulips so we wouldn't lose all the blooms!  I am holding off on any more planting until the weather finally takes a warmer turn for the good.

Today I am making cookies and going to try using my Ninja Foodi that I got yesterday!  Hot chocolate sounds good too!  

When May acts like this it REALLY makes me want to move back to California.  Have a lovely, cozy day all!

Respected Contributor

I haven't put mine away yet as I'm always cold. Thought I would change my sheets back to spring/summer weight sheets but put my fleece ones back on. It's to get a bit warmer by the end of the week. @CrazyKittyLvr2 , did you get any snow where you are?

Honored Contributor

It's like a late fall day, brrrrr.!