Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Can't Stand It, I Gotta Ask

@muttmom That will probably get this thread poofed.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

@betteb wrote:

I edited it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@muttmom wrote:

@betteb wrote:

I edited it.

@muttmom It was ok, this one wouldn't have bothered me. I was just sayin', those 2 names are so forboden here, I thought maybe saying them together might make this thread burst in to flames. mini haha.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

@Lucibee wrote:

@Preds wrote:

You are a hoot today Preds!

I know, I wish I had her talent.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:
QVC was only too happy to banter his name a few years ago when we was selling his black label meats on QVC. Seems to me the hot dog were $89 and the steaks cost a fortune.

Seriously ???

Must have been during one of his many bankruptcies .... seeing him hawk hot dogs and steaks would have been .... hey, maybe they're on you tube!

Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@betteb wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

So we can't discuss Donald Sutherland, Donald Glover, Donald F@gen, or Donald Faison without setting off warning bells for the mods??!

Edited to fix the third Donald's spelling, as a bad word was within the name, lol.

***********************************************************************************

The OP used the last name in the subject line.

Ok. I didn't know that.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

So we can't discuss Donald Sutherland, Donald Glover, Donald F@gen, or Donald Faison without setting off warning bells for the mods??!

(Edited to fix the third Donald's spelling, as a bad word was within the name, lol.)

That's just silly .... we should be able to discuss Donald Sutherland if we want to .....  lol

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

(Edited to fix the third Donald's spelling, as a bad word was within the name, lol.)

That's just silly .... we should be able to discuss Donald Sutherland if we want to .....  lol

@Tinkrbl44 We can. The thread I was talking about used the last name in the subject line.

Honored Contributor

Does this mean we cannot discuss certain playing card moves either?? Woman Frustrated

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼