Esteemed Contributor

I Can Sign In Normally Again!!!!

Woo-hoo!!!!

When I went to sign in, I WASN'T taken to my orders page!

It appears that they have fixed the problem!

Finally!

Thanks for fixing the problem, guys!

It was a real pain in the "neck" to be taken to the orders page, then scroll down to "Blogs & Forums", then click on the specific foum that you wanted.

Respected Contributor

Re: I Can Sign In Normally Again!!!!

The mild inconvenience is gone, but signing into the forums still signs me into my shopping account too.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Me too, BUT now I get a security message on every thread on the forums that I clicked on, after I first logged in to 'My Account' before logging onto the forums:

"Only secure content is displayed" with the option to "Click to display all content".

According to Microsoft this means:

"This message is telling you that there may be both secure and non-secure content on the page. Secure and non-secure content, or mixed content, means that a webpage is trying to display elements using both secure (HTTPS/SSL) and non-secure (HTTP) web server connections. This often happens with online stores or financial sites that display images, banners, or scripts that are coming from a server that is not secured. The risk of displaying mixed content is that a non-secure webpage or script might be able to access information from the secure content."

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2625928/-only-secure-content-is-displayed-notification-in-i...

I then went back to 'My Account', removed my CC # and logged out of 'My Account', now I'm not getting that message.

I did not log out of 'My Account' when I first came to the forums and signed in, which is when I was getting that message every time I clicked on anything in the forums.

It's like the secure and the non-secure parts of this site are somehow connected.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

When I log into My Account, I still don't see the little padlock like I see on other secure sites.  Gives me an uneasy feeling.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, me also!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

When I log into My Account, I still don't see the little padlock like I see on other secure sites.  Gives me an uneasy feeling.

I signed in normally too.  I have the padlock that has the yellow "warning" triangle over it.  BUT when hit reply to tell you that, the padlock is active and there again.  Weird. 

So my account is not secure but my reply is!  I guess???

Respected Contributor

I signed in normally too.

Respected Contributor

Apparently, it was fixed within the past couple of hours. First time I signed in, the same. I just re-signed in and it's okay.

Regardless, I will never put my CC information on this site again.

Honored Contributor

Finally they fixed it.  I was so pleased to go straight through this am.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Not for me - desktop says QVC.com currently unavailable - use automated ordering. I can read forums, just can't sign in. I was logging into forums. This is from my phone but it switched to desktop version and NOT mobile app so it is hard to read.