Esteemed Contributor

Re: I CELEBRATED GETTING MY STIMULUS!

Hurrah for new underwear!  

(We had trees removed and will be getting new tires.). Actually, the tree removal was a big deal and I'm glad we could have it done.  My arborist was happy to have the work.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@elizabethl123 wrote:

MINE GOES TO OUR 2 FOOD BANKS HERE 

Thank you for helping those in need. It is sad that so many people can not afford to put food on the table. Hopefully, things will start to improve.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

Enjoy!  It's life's little "necessities" that bring us joy🙂🙂

Hope you got them in all "sexy" colors😉😉😉

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

OK, this may sound silly, feel free to laugh.

I get frequent emails from Jockey. I have been buying their underwear since they first came out, eons ago.

Wasn't going to splurge on anything, mostly went for a CC bill, but they're having a sale with a coupon code in the email so I bought another 3 pack of the French cut elance undies in really pretty shades of aqua.

I do this once or twice a year so I can toss a couple of the really old ones! Anyway, it was fun and i love pretty undies.

No it is not silly.  This is small thing to make you feel good and happy.  

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 They are shades and patterns of aqua. Very feminine and pretty.

Super Contributor

@Love my grandkids - good for you. Can't  believe people can begrudge you getting new panties. Unbelievable.💗

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

How wonderful!  I may try those.  Underwear ia a need.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Sunshine Kate They fit perfectly! I prefer the "elance" as the waistband is covered with the same material. I hate elastic waistbands, too uncomfortable.

These never ride up or move around.

@Love my grandkids 

Thanks for the response.

Valued Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

Thank you, helping the local food bank is so rewarding. Caring and sharing is something that always brings a great deal of satisfaction. 

Too many people with the "it's all about me attitude" and having material  things that in the long run probably bring them little joy. These stimulus  checks are all about getting free money, not realizing that someone has to pay for it. 

@RetRN 

I'm pretty sure we all know the joys of giving, and that the 'its all about me attitude" is fairly uniquely sited.

No need for blame and shame, or the lecture, many of us here wear panties.  

What am I reading here?

this nice lady bout a 3 pack of panties with her stimulus check and got chastised for it since she didn't spend that $10 on a charity?

what a crummy thing to do to someone. It's not as if she came here and said she saw a homeless man in rags begging for a couple bucks for a hamburger and she passed him by waving a porterhouse steak in her hand that she just bought and laughing as she did it. 

]Good grief we've become so judgmental 

Honored Contributor

@PinkSunset Thank you for your kind post. Actually my 3 pack of Jockey undies, with the coupon code, was just  hair under $20.