Honored Contributor

Re: I Am Thankful For So Much Today

@Sooner

Such a positive post, much appreciated!

Thank You Santa

Esteemed Contributor

Merry Christmas @Sooner ..... 

I am also so grateful, very refreshing to read your post and reminding how much we all have.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Sooner , sometimes it’s hard to see the trees through the Forrest but yes, I too have so much to be thankful for. Merry Christmas 

Esteemed Contributor

Lovely post @Sooner  thank you

Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

beautiful positive post 🎄🎄🙂🙂

I had the best stress-free wonderful day in a very long time -- a true gift.

My spouse does not golf anymore due to illness and sorely misses it.  Today, a call from his buddies (free golf today) 

"get ready we're taking you with us - you keep score & drive the cart".  

Best gift ever for him & me!  I enjoyed Skyping with my family at Christmas brunch, got to see our new precious niece🎀, watch the kids open presents from us & just pure joy, washed my sliders to the lanai, blared my Bose with christmas music, watered the plants, washed my car and just enjoyed time 4 me!  Best ever, being a "caregiver".

Of course, made dinner (which was 🤮 but not my fault).  Cleaned up took a walk with friends and now just checking in here.

Many good Christmas wishes for everyone here🎄🎄

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 I'm happy to hear about the great day you two had!  What a nice outing to ride in the golf cart and keep score!  And a quiet day for you is a blessing.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

Merry Christmas and thank you for the heartfelt post.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner  Beautiful !!!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

Thank you for your topic!  I am thankful that the Q has decided to keep the forums open, too!  It is a very good thing for many of us!  I get crabby and depressed about quite a few things in my life and I think this time of year makes a person ruminate about people and things that are gone from your life, but I know that all in all, I am blessed by where I am and what I have.  I can't say that I will make this a resolution, because I don't make them, but I will try to keep in my mind in the coming year, that I have reason to be thankful - always - and will try to be more positive than negative!  Someone very meaningful to me has said --- don't count on happiness as a given and that it will be with you constantly --- it comes and goes --- but joy --- real joy --- in living --- can be yours always, no matter what. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

Great post!! Thank you for saying out loud what a lot of us were just thinking. The last 2 years have been lousy, but I take time every day to remind myself and be grateful for the good stuff. And good people. These forums are an interesting diversion and I'm glad they are still here. QVC is the only social media I do. Love all the mixed opinions and different personalties.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you. Looking forward to 2022 discussions.
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt