Honored Contributor

I Am Thankful For So Much Today

On this day that is so special to me, I am thankful for all of you who post here and for this forum.  I am thankful that I still have my wonderful husband and my mom is being taken care of in a good facility.

We are able to get a good supply of food and that magical thing we all want--toilet paper!  Woman Wink  We have choices and opportunities in life, and we have people who are invested in helping others, and that we through donations and prayers can help.

I know there is sadness and a pandemic, and suffering from tornadoes, fires and other difficult situations, but I want to take a moment and say that I am thankful for this forum, for QVC restoring it, and the people here who care.    

Respected Contributor

Re: I Am Thankful For So Much Today

@Sooner   what a lovely post.  I feel the same way, and I live in an area that doesn’t usually have wildfires, floods, tornados, but I know at any given time, our life can change in a minute.  I try to count my blessings, and not take much for granted.

i wish everyone, whatever holiday you observe, a safe and happy holiday.  

Although my family is small, although I have had some loss, I have not experienced the huge amount loss as some have here.  So my heart goes out to anyone struggling during this time. Blessings in 2022.  

Honored Contributor

Merry Christmas Sooner!  Thank you for your beautiful thoughts and positive post.  Blessings, deepwaterdotter. 

Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree! 

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

I totally agree! 

@godi And thank you for your beautiful pictures!  They are a blessing!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner What a beautiful post.  It is so uplifting and positive.  We all need that now.  Merry Christmas!!

Honored Contributor

I agree with the others @Sooner - your post is so uplifting! Thank you! We all need to remember it.

I am so thankful for my QVC friends too. No matter how my day has gone, I know I will find online friends who will understand, make me laugh, teach me something, and who will, by their words, make it seem like I'm talking with old friends. I care about you and I pray for you! Thank you for being there for me!  (((HUGS)))

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I agree with the others @Sooner - your post is so uplifting! Thank you! We all need to remember it.

I am so thankful for my QVC friends too. No matter how my day has gone, I know I will find online friends who will understand, make me laugh, teach me something, and who will, by their words, make it seem like I'm talking with old friends. I care about you and I pray for you! Thank you for being there for me!  (((HUGS)))

@beach-mom Thank you!  Any prayers are welcome.  Sometimes blessings come from unexpected places!  And this has been one for me--and I know what you mean. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you to @Sooner and others for this positive thread.

These forums are definitely comfort for many, laughs for some and a place to go when feeling lonely or wanting some helpful info.

I'd like to add a thanks to QVC for keeping these forums going and recognizing how important they are to us. 

Happy Holidays to all my friends here.

Shanus

Honored Contributor

Very nice post. I am also very happy that QVC has continued to keep these boards. I learn so much here and I know that so many of us enjoy giving to others through our volunteering and charitable giving.  There are some really terrific people here.