Respected Contributor

I order on average once or twice a month from Deals & Steals, Steals & Deals, or View Your Deals.  My orders have always arrived in a timely manner. (even the personalized ones)

With the holidays they were offered more frequently.  I've noticed online, many were guaranteed for Christmas but sadly, none was ever guaranteed for Hanukkah.

@Jordan2, I hope your pillow arrives today.

Honored Contributor

@QVCalm, GMA is Good Morning America. To those who think I may be overreacting, I ordered this pillow 4 weeks ago today, I think I have been more than patient.

Honored Contributor

A couple of years ago, I ordered leather collars and leashes from Steals & Deals. When they finally arrived, the wrong ones were sent. When I contacted them, they said they were out of them. Won't be ordering again.

I believe the companies involved are unprepared and overwhelmed. Had the OP been made aware that shipping would be delayed, she could have gotten something else as a second choice if the pillow didn't arrive. Instead she was misled, strung along, and left giftless. Seething is a good, acceptable word for her experience.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain, I finally received my order today. I am a little disappointed in the quality of the picture on the pillow, I will give the gift anyway. I think the reason it took one month to finally get my order is, I believe my order request was lost and a pillow was never made in the first place. Had I not called I never would have received it.

Honored Contributor

I'm the OP, I gave my friend the pillow today and she loved it! Her daughter who is hard to please loved it too. I guess it was all worth it in the end.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2- Thanks for coming back and updating us.  I'm glad it worked out eventually.