Trusted Contributor

DONE WITH MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! 🤗🤗

My goal was to be done by October 31.

Trusted Contributor

Gold star!  Hugely efficient!  Put your feet up and rest. You’ve earned it. Impressive. 

Respected Contributor

I hate and admire you! 😝

Honored Contributor

Congrats! I don't buy gifts, I just buy stuff I would like to have and is useful, then if someone comes by at holiday time or we are invited somewhere, I have a gift to give.

Esteemed Contributor

I’m going to have to do all my shopping online. I’ll have everything sent so I will be sure I order early. Knee replacement surgery in late November will bring me to my iPad for everything. My grandkids and my niece all want gift cards anyway. As for the rest of it, I’ll do the best I can under the circumstances.

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

You’ve inspired me @BirdieGal, I so far have one gift, but am starting ASAP to finish before thanksgiving. Kudos to you 

Trusted Contributor

Re: I AM OFFICIALLY!!...

[ Edited ]

Thank you everyone!

I always start early...February or March. I begin by buying myself a new notebook with pockets on the inside covers.

I make all my lists by person. I still even do “Twelve Days”gifts for my kids. You’d think they would want to let go of that but nooooo LOL!

I also plan which gifts are to be shipped and make a list of shipping supplies if I am shipping from here.

In my notebook is also all of my menu planning from Thanksgiving through New Year. Also any additional or new decorating ideas I want to add this year. Also all of my wrapping supplies for the year. Lately I have fallen in love with those bags by Kringle Express, I buy several sets each year. 

Honored Contributor

Overachiever!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Wow, good for you..I haven’t given Christmas one thought yet...I’m still working on my fall/ Halloween decorSmiley Frustrated

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it