Regular Contributor

Just testing to see if all my posts are going to be removed.

NO I am NOT trying to get attention.

Honored Contributor

???????

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@dennylilly wrote:

Just testing to see if all my posts are going to be removed.

NO I am NOT trying to get attention.

@dennylilly     What did you do to get banned? 

Honored Contributor

If you were banned you wouldn't be here

Respected Contributor

Re: I AM BANNED?

[ Edited ]

@dennylilly  If you are able to post, you aren't banned.  I believe when you are banned you can still read on the forum but are unable to post at all.

Others, please cut her a break.  Based on her number of posts she is still relatively new.

Honored Contributor

@Alleghenyis correct.  If you are banned, you can read but not post.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Allegheny wrote:

@dennylilly  If you are able to post, you aren't banned.  I believe when you are banned you can still read on the forum but are unable to post at all.

Others, please cut her a break.  Based on her number of posts she is still relatively new.

@Allegheny. Someone posted when you are banned you can’t read the forums. Edited to add...I was banned for two hours for replying to someone’s political post and I couldn’t read here for the two hours. That’ll teach me!! Lol

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

Thanks for the info.

I stand corrected.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Allegheny wrote:

@Allegheny. Someone posted when you are banned you can’t read the forums. Edited to add...I was banned for two hours for replying to someone’s political post and I couldn’t read here for the two hours. That’ll teach me!! Lol

@proudlyfromNJ are you serious Clark?  2 whole hours?  I agree with you, guess that will teach you LOL..  I had no idea people were banned for 2 whole hours. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Allegheny wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ 

Thanks for the info.

I stand corrected.

@Allegheny.  I had almost forgotten about my indiscretion not discretion!