Respected Contributor

Re: Hurricane report. It’s 3 P.M. and no wind or rain yet

@Porcelain wrote:

How do you pronounce it again? Just kidding. I am glad nothing is happening yet @Mindy D. Batten down the hatches.

Our weather people here are saying it like EEsah EEE us.  Seems like it would just be pronounced like Eye Zay us.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am just North of Daytona about 3 miles Inland as the crow Flies.  Beautiful sunny day here, albeit hotter than all get out.  Tomorrow promises to be interesting.  Supposed to be in the area between 8pm tomorrow night and 8 am Monday morning according to the latest projections.

I get alerts on my phone all the time that say it is raining at my location and when I look out the window there is not a cloud in the sky.  

Heading in to peak hurricane season.  Buckle up folks.

Planning on doing Laundry in the morning before anticipated power outtages and all my electronics will stay charged.

Trusted Contributor

In Florida, below Plant City and skies are blue with fluffy clouds, a light breeze.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KatieB wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

A603BE3A-3784-4372-98C1-9DA2B4870A10.gifIt’s 3 P.M. and no wind or rain yet. Nothing happening yet.  We're told we might get some tropical storm wind gusts in my area.

Where are you???  Statement doesn't mean much

with no location.... 

@KatieB wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

A603BE3A-3784-4372-98C1-9DA2B4870A10.gifIt’s 3 P.M. and no wind or rain yet. Nothing happening yet.  We're told we might get some tropical storm wind gusts in my area.

Where are you???  Statement doesn't mean much

with no location.... 

@KatieB @Mz iMac @BCBG, Stupid Me. I'm in Southeast Florida around Broward and Dade Counties. It's 4:48 now and still sunny outside yet the radar shows the very loosely formed storm directly east of us over the Bahamas. We're not getting any feeder bands.  

Honored Contributor

Hope it blows by quickly.