Trusted Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

best looking of the bunch imo

I think Prince William is very good looking.  But Harry is really very cute.   He looks like he has a little bit of the devil in him, which makes him even more attractive.   Some women tend to like the bad boys (not that he is a bad guy) but  he does have that twinkle in his eyes.  

Honored Contributor

@abbeythe 8th wrote:

I'll throw this one into the mix. 

That hair gene is a tricky thing.  My husband is 65 and has a complete head of hair.  His mother had 3 brothers that looked like Kojak and it was long before shaving your head was popular.

Umm... There's a resemblance here. The plot thickens...

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

Harry is the "bad boy" of the bunch.  William gets the crown but has to be the responsible one.  Harry gets all that lovely money and doesn't even have to be the spare anymore.

Respected Contributor

Despite his foibles, I still remember him as that young boy walking behind his mother's casket and the note he placed on the top of it labelled "Mummy."  

Trusted Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

He definitely has the "hair" in the family!! 

Speculation: Prince Harry, pictured here before the Battle of Britain Flypast at Goodwood, is being linked with old flames Chelsy Davy and Cressida Bonas

There's a pic of Harry, William and Kate taken from above at an event during the London Olympics, and he has the same balding pattern as his brother and father.  It just isn't as advanced.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Trusted Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@abbeythe 8th wrote:

I'll throw this one into the mix. 

That hair gene is a tricky thing.  My husband is 65 and has a complete head of hair.  His mother had 3 brothers that looked like Kojak and it was long before shaving your head was popular.

Umm... There's a resemblance here. The plot thickens...

From the back, Harry, Wills and Charles all have the same balding pattern.  

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Trusted Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

And family portrait of 3 generationsCIyrC6L.jpg

I forgot how dashing the Queen's hubby was. You can see some of him in Charles, but more Elizabeth I think.

Honored Contributor

Red hair pops up all the time in English/Irish and Scots families.   As to the "old rumor".... I contemplated it years ago but as Harry gets older his eyes and nose as well as certain expressions are the spitting image of his dear old Pop.   I'm absolutely convinced Charles is his Father......

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I always thought he looked more like Diana's brother.  He sure does have that twinkle of devilishness, doesn't he?  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I think he's a dead ringer for James Hewitt. 

I'm sure the royal family knows the real scoop - DNA and all that....

If he is Hewitt's son, I love the way the royal family has treated him, like one of their own, and for that I'd give them tons of credit.  Esp. Charles.