Honored Contributor

I know it doesn't bother some people, but the humidity makes me feel out of sorts. 

Respected Contributor

I know it bothers a lot of people but I love it. I just got home from freezing in ac at work and am now on my porch where it's 85 degrees with 75% humidity.  As summer goes on, the humidity usually gets in the 90s along with the temp and yes, we sit out in it.  Of course, with plenty cold beverages!

Honored Contributor

Stay in the air conditioning all day and do anything you have to do outside in the evening when it's less humid.  

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 We had a low of 78 here in north Mississippi this morning with a humidity reading of 94%.  We are supposed to hit 100 actual degrees today with an excessive heat warning.  I know all about heat making one cranky!  It is going to be a LONG HOT SUMMER. I can sympathize with your disdain of the heat as it feel like we are living among satan's soil.

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

I know it bothers a lot of people but I love it. I just got home from freezing in ac at work and am now on my porch where it's 85 degrees with 75% humidity.  As summer goes on, the humidity usually gets in the 90s along with the temp and yes, we sit out in it.  Of course, with plenty cold beverages!

@bmorechick , I get it , I myself love winter. Different strokes.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1   Yeah Absolutely!  Now my youngest child disagrees with me and says mom and pops are nuts because he loves the colder weather. Of course, we rarely have any super cold weather anymore. I think last winter the coldest it got was in the 30s and that didn't last.  Stay 😎 cool!

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1    Pack your things and come join us here in the high desert of New Mexico.  Most of the year, our humidity runs about 6%, although I've seen it as low as 0%.  Right now we're in our monsoon season with daily scattered showers which raise it considerably.  This will soon be gone and well be back to normal.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Humidity 😥

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@bmorechick wrote:

@bmorechick , I get it , I myself love winter. Different strokes.

@bmorechick,  @QVCkitty1,

No I don't get it. 🥵

But you being from "Balmore,"

well, what can I say?!😁

eta-said with affectionSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@on the bay   Yeah you got that right hon. Hot time in the city. Open fire hydrant and enjoy!

Honored Contributor

The heat and humidity zaps my energy level, is unhealthy and I don't have motivation to do much.  Thankfully the fall weather is ahead, my favorite time of year!!!!