Respected Contributor

Hum ! this shipping status is really odd !

Ok so I just checked the status of an item I purchased on 9/2 and finally shipped on 9/6. It left Pottstown PA on 9/6 and went to Bridgeport NJ  then reached Milwaukee WI and Pottsville PA(again) @ the same time (6 pm) on 9/7per UPS. ( How could that be?) It left that location on 9/7, arrived back at Bridgeport NJ

and Bensenville IL at the same time 7:33 pm. ( how could it be in 2 different states at the same time ??  Now it's gone back to Bridgeport NJ again !! got there at 12:36 am 9/8.  This is ridiculous  what the H ?  I'm glad it's not something I am needing very soon !  It's just riding around the east coast so maybe it will get to the St. Louis area before Christmas you think ? Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Re: Hum ! this shipping status is really odd !

@Goodie2shoes    Ignore it.  Creative data entry by Newgistics which transports between terminals.  They fabricate so often its impossible to tell what the real situation is.  You'll get it soon.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It's on a Fall road trip.

Honored Contributor

It's visiting a pumpkin patch.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree  wrote: It's on a Fall road trip.

Woman LOL  you might be right !!

Respected Contributor

@Porcelainwrote: It's visiting a pumpkin patch.

I hope it brings me a pumpkin  so I can make a pumpkin pie !  Love pumpkin pie ! Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Update on my delivery fiasco. After riding around the east coast and being in 2 cities at the same time ( see my initial post) my package finally arrived today !!  What a journey Woman Happy