Honored Contributor

Re: Huh, did you notice we can click on a persons "name"

@qualitygal wrote:

and we can see where they (and us) have posted/responded.  It's an older type of page we once were able to get and now we can again.  Or did I just miss this before.  The font changed and now I can get this page again.  Is "ignore" coming back too?  

@qualitygal 

When QVC made some website changes a long time ago they said the ignore button could not be brought back...........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@qualitygal 

I'm thinking you might have missed it. Every time I have wanted to use it, it has been there. Just my experiences.

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

We've always had the ability to select a name and view posting history. At first, it worked like a charm. Now and for as long as I can remember, it's often like watching paint dry waiting for the page to come up.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I click on my own name because I don't always remember where I've dropped one of my nuggets of wisdom.  Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Good question.  I hope you will get an answer.  I am moving out of my home this week and will not post again.  I'll miss you all and hope everyone stays healthy and will be kind to eachother!

Cathy

Wishing you health, happiness and comfort for today, tomorrow, and each day after that in your new living area. May the Angels always watch over you and yours.

Good Luck and it has been a pleasure to have you post here.

Chiclets

Honored Contributor

Thanks all, I guess either mine was in glitch mode, or I ran out of patience waiting for it to come up.  

It was like a gift but either way, glad I can get it again.

Honored Contributor

@germanshepherdlove wrote:

I click on my own name because I don't always remember where I've dropped one of my nuggets of wisdom.  Woman Very Happy

@germanshepherdlove 

That makes at least 2 of us.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom 

I hope all goes well for you in your move. I've always enjoyed our cyber communication and will certainly miss that, along with your posts.

My wish for you is "the best is yet to come". Stay well,

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Good question.  I hope you will get an answer.  I am moving out of my home this week and will not post again.  I'll miss you all and hope everyone stays healthy and will be kind to eachother!

Cathy

we will miss you also Cathy. All the very best to you in your new home. I hope you

stay safe and healthy too. Sorry to lose someone who sounds caring and kind.

Respected Contributor

Thank you friends, I didn't mean to take over this thread, forgive me.  I'm only here a few days and I will not have service or a computer Cat Sad  Sending you all good thoughts!

Cathy