Respected Contributor

In my experience I have found that if I have doubts about something or someone there is usually a very good reason for those doubts.  This doesn't sound like it will end well.  Whether or not he still has feeling for his ex, you resent the relationship at any level.  Can you (do you want to) honestly live with that resentment, or do you see any way to resolve your feelings?

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Run for the hills and dont look back.

I want to but I don't have anywhere to go at the moment.

Then start saving, get a second job if you  have to.  Do what you have to do to dump him and get your own place.  This is why couples should not live together until they have a real commitment have have dated for a long time.

Honored Contributor

He said I don't have another girlfriend.

Believe him.

Then talk to him. 

His reaction will guide you further. 

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Run!  And be thankful you aren't married to the dog.  Perhaps he isn't sleeping with her, perhaps he is.  He still is very much emotionally involved with her, there's a bond there and he likes it that way.  Is that what you want?  A relationship with 3 people in it as someone very famous once said?  He isn't going to break it off with her so no good can come of your relationship with him.  Learn from the experience and end it with him.

@chrystaltreeThis is how I feel. Even though I don't think he is cheating, I feel like I am not alone in my relationship.

I don't know any other woman that would go for this.

If I had a place to go I would have been long gone.

Honored Contributor

If there is a womans shelter near you, you might be able to get some advice from them, about a place to stay, that you can afford..Do you have any family or friends that could help you?

Honored Contributor

Re: How would you feel?

[ Edited ]

You said your boy is friends with his ex, are you speaking of your son? Not clear.I see i was not the only one that thought son.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sidsmom wrote:

Ohhhh...your boyfriend.  

I was thinking boy as in son.

Oops.I left out a word lol!

I fixed it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pqfan ...keep your thoughts to your self (as in not telling him).  ..but start planning, saving now if you feel strongly enough about leaving him....I am a firm believer in not oversharing when trying to make a break, some times things do not go well once you have shared.

edited to fix typo

Honored Contributor

Do some  looking around, keep your eyes,and ears open.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

There's a reason why we have gut instincts...go with it.