Honored Contributor

I give up. Been trying for at least an hour. All I get is selections of problems and then a little list to pick an answer from. Tried calling-talked to a recording and never did put me thru to an agent. 'we are experiencing a high call volume right now.' No kidding? I'll bet this is 24 hours a day. There's no way to email them. They probably couldn't handle the volume of it. If anyone knows how to get to them, please post it here. The internet told me to look for the email sign under contact. Uh-huh. It doesn't exist. 

Valued Contributor

@Judaline I don't know if this is the same number you have, but this number works for me. 888-221-1161

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

It shows you have to be logged in before you can email.

Did you do that first?

Honored Contributor

Enter your question just as you've written it into the Google search bar. 

It's amazing how they've improved Google.  You can ask and receive an answer to ANY  question. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Judaline   When I did a Google search it looked like WikiHow had some suggestions about e-mailing or phoning them.  If  you can't log into your account they inclluded information about workarounds for that, too.

If you are trying to pay your PayPal credit  (which is handled by Synchrony) online and have  been unnsuccesful doing it that way here is a number where you can pay via your checking account or a Debit--not credit--card:  844-3733-4961.  Mon-Fri hours are 8 am to 11pm and Saturday and Sunnday 9 am to 9 pm east coast hours.

I had to do this for a few months when the "Pay Now" link to pay what was soon to be due was not working for me--got an endless spinning circle and never a connection  and wanted to be sure I paid on time.

The online payment link started working for me again in June and again it was okay in July.

Hope one of these ideas helps you.

aroc3435

Washington, DC 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Judaline 

It shows you have to be logged in before you can email.

Did you do that first?

Yep.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I give up. Been trying for at least an hour. All I get is selections of problems and then a little list to pick an answer from. Tried calling-talked to a recording and never did put me thru to an agent. 'we are experiencing a high call volume right now.' No kidding? I'll bet this is 24 hours a day. There's no way to email them. They probably couldn't handle the volume of it. If anyone knows how to get to them, please post it here. The internet told me to look for the email sign under contact. Uh-huh. It doesn't exist. 

@Judaline 

Well, it depends on WHY you want to contact them ... different addresses for different problems.   You didn't mention the problem, so we're guessing.

Occasionally I get what are obvious fraud emails from someone trying to look like Paypal and ask me to clarify or log in because my account is "suspended".  It's all a scam and I think most people do know the difference.  

In those cases I forward the email to spoof@paypal.com and usually get a confirmation email thanking me within 5 minutes.  

I just checked other email addresses in my contact list and found service@paypal.com.   Do a test email and see if it comes back to you.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND  ----- If you get a genuine email from Paypal, they use your name to address you.   If you get an email that doesn't use your name, it's a SCAM email.  That's the easiest way to verify validity.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

Just checked my phone contacts and I have a saved number for Paypal Customer Service ...  888-221-1161.  I called it and it's valid but I didn't try to get a human. 

Let us know what happens, ok?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I've also called the customer service line several times without any problem (listed above twice). It's also listed on PayPal's site when you sign in and go to the HELP tab. They are always very kind, professional and helpful.  I've never bothered with their email or chat features. Much easier to speak with a live person! Good luck. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

They have a "Message us" option window on the Contact Us page. I've never used it but it's there.