New Contributor

I have missed something.  How do I see the schedule for a specific company's appearances on QVC for the next month (or two)?  It shouldn't be difficult, but I can't find this on the site.  Thank You.

Honored Contributor

Re: How to Get Future Schedule

https://www.qvc.com/content/programguide.html

Top far left under the drop down "Shop QVC TV"  Program Guide.

Honored Contributor

Lately my Comcast guide says one thing and Qvc is showing something entirely different.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66- Same thing with DirecTV.  So annoying, when it's something I actually want to watch.  I often record things to watch later, when it's more convenient.

The other thing they do, is add some "tag line" to a show and DirecTV treats that as if it's a completely different show, so doesn't record it.  I missed the Quacker Factory 20th Anniversary show because of that and, for some inexplicable reason, QVC never repeated it.  I mean, they repeat everything else!

Honored Contributor

@Venezia Go over and read my post I just put up!

OMG!  I thought I'd go crazy because I fell asleep right after the TSV presentation.  

I assume you might know who I'm talking about (it's a male) yelling so loud and actually jumping.  He said he'd just gotten back from vacation and even mentioned perhaps that's why he was so ummm....excitable.  Ha!

But.....I kept waking up enough to hear him yelling.  I know they used his presentations AT LEAST 2 more times!

The medicine I take is a muscle relaxer.  It makes you sleepy and I'm groggy when I wake up.

Like I said, normally the TV just cuts it'self off.  But the other night (probably because he was really, really loud it caused me to move around, thus the TV thought MAYBE I was still watching it.

It's kinda funny, but it was so irritating hearing all that yelling during the night.  Ha!

I was talking to my daughter in Denver.  She likes Shawn.  She said, "Mom, I thought it was strange because Shawn was talking about evening and it was mid-morning".  

Something like that.  She said that explains it.  She said, "I thought maybe Shawn was taking medicine that made her mixed up".

I said, "No, I just found out they repeat the shows now."

New Contributor

But can you go beyond the Oct 27 schedule?  I.e., November?

Honored Contributor

@goingshopping wrote:

But can you go beyond the Oct 27 schedule?  I.e., November?

@goingshopping 

The search feature is only for the posted program guide.

Esteemed Contributor

The phone app shows the schedules through November 6th currently, but no hosts. It is updated each day.

Honored Contributor

@goingshopping- You can always sign up for email notifications, if it's a particular vendor or company you're interested in.  They'll send you a heads up, for when those shows will be on.